The front of our house - isn't it cute?!
Here is our living room. The large set of windows faces the street. Notice the beautiful curtains and painted walls. When we moved in everything was white! I couldn't take it. There had to be more varitey than that!
Here is our bedroom. Not exactly a large room, but it is all we need. Notice the beautiful brown roman shades. One day we will get a brown comforter to match! We had so much help painting our little house! Rebecca and my mom helped put the first coat on in this room and Clint and Jeanne finished it off!

Here we are looking from the kitchen into the front room. On the otherside of the bookshelf thingys is our dining area.

Here is our bright and sunny sunroom! :) It is much messier now! Eventually, we hope to replace those windows and make it more into a room, but it is great for right now!
So, there you have it. :) We love our little house! :)


1 comment:
I love it. I love all the windows and I love your colors!
Post a Comment